View Single Post
Old 11-19-2014, 03:25 AM   #161
theSliderWhisperer
Banned

OVR: 0
Cool Re: the Good, the Bad and the Ugly; theSliderWhizperer’s M15 - GAME CHANGER SLIDERS

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thQtrStre5S
I'd like you to get past your holier than thou, condescending attitude towards others...You spend more time making little self complimenting stories stating the obvious than actually providing any true substance...

Never really fancied myself as "holier than thou" type of peep, never was much into wearing my hair long, walking in Birkenstocks all day and wearing a white tunic robe if you know what I mean... And not sure that condescending is the right adjective either... However, I do appreciate you reading my narratives, although it would seem that my levity does not sit well with you. I respect that.

This is why some peeps are more "play-it-by the book", non-fiction types, that dig entertainment produced by Marlin Perkins and his award winning documentaries like "Mutual of Omaha's; Wild Kingdom", and then there are kats like me, who's Crayola crayon goes outside of the lines sometimes.

And regarding the flow of "true substance"... There will be some ideas coming your way that you may just want to incorporate into your efforts, that is, if you choose to want to have game play that better represents what goes down in an NFL game.

One last note...Beware of donating money to a dude in a wheelchair who has dirty shoes... Just sayin'...

lates....

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Never trust a man with dirty shoes.jpg (9.6 KB, 95 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove