View Single Post
Old 11-19-2014, 05:43 PM   #1
HouseKeepinItReal
Banned

HouseKeepinItReal's Arena

OVR: 2
Superstar - Elite Sliders - Tuner = Latest

Note: If you see only one value/number for a specific slider then it means it is to be equal for CPU and HUMAN. I provide explanations for most of my sliders.

These sliders are challenging. I have given the CPU some boosts in the Hitting department.

Difficulty: Superstar
Fighting: Your Choice
Penalties :Max
Penalty Time Scaling: Max
Periods: 11 Minutes
Referees: Authentic

Puck Size:Authentic
Puck Shadow :Small ( Personal Preference)

General

Attribute Effects: 5

Broken Stick Frequency : 1

Gamespeed: 1
(You may be thinking this is too slow but trust me with the tuner and attribute effects at 5 it will feel just right)

[b]Tuner Version: Latest

Fatigue Effect: 5

Fatigue Recovery: 4

Injury Occurence : 3

Player Acceleration : 2

Puck Control :CPU: Max ( This makes it easier for the CPU to knock you off the puck and will help balance time of possession)
HUMAN: 0

AI

AI Learning: Max

CPU Difficulty Adjustment: Max (
Play the 1-2-2 Blue 'Full Fore-check' and aggressive attack and CPU will adjust and BAM stretch pass to Patrice Bergeron breakaway goal dangle backhand sneaks one five hole on a sprawling Corey Crawford)

Face-off Difficulty: Max (
This is a personal preference and helps balance time of possession )

CPU Penalties : Max
CPU Teammate penalties : Max

Fight Difficulty: Max

PASSING

Manual Passing : On

Pass Assist : 1

Pass Speed: 1
Saucer Pass Speed: 2
(This helps create pass speed differentials so if you want to make a hard pass you just need to hold it longer. I suggest you start shooting the puck out of your zone more often because otherwise you will turn it over but it can be an effective and explosive passing option)

Pass Accuracy: Hum: 1 (Passing is not too difficult with pass assist on, passing should not be overly difficult anyways, consistent tape to tape is not uncommon but it is the pass reception which is almost always difficult) CPU: 2

Passing Interceptions: Max

Pass Reception : 0

SHOOTING (
read carefully)
One-Timer Accuracy - HUMAN: 0 (Based on skill)
- CPU : 0
(The CPU can still snipe )

Shot Accuracy - HUMAN: 0/1(Preference)
- CPU: 0

Shot Power: 3 (You still need to properly corral the puck if you want to maximize shot power and accuracy)

Slap Shot Accuracy - HUMAN:0/1
- CPU: 0
(You will notice if you do not properly corral the puck or get your player(s) body positioning right they will lose control of the puck)

Slap Shot Power : 4 (This is simply the most realistic for shot power)

HITTING
(With these sliders the CPU and I average between 8-20 hits per game and neither dominates consistently, in addition, penalties on both sides are even and do exist)
Hitting Assistance: 0

Aggression - CPU: 0(CPU chooses the appropriate time to step up, as well as wait for their teammates to cover for them in case they miss, in addition, this does not affect how aggressively they attack the puck carrier)
- HUMAN: 0

Hitting Power - CPU: 0-2 (personal preference/skill
(JUST GET THE PUCK UP IF YOU HAVE TO)
- Human: 0

Stick Lift Effectiveness - CPU: Max
-HUMAN: 0

Poke Effectiveness -CPU: Max
-HUMAN: 0

(For poke check effectiveness and stick lift effectiveness I still draw my fair share of penalties)

GOALIES

Goalie Cover Frequency: 5
Goalie Passing: 5
(Goalie will come out and play the puck aggressively and occasionally miss play it )

Goalie Reaction Speed: 2 ( PAD STACK! Need I say more? Oh and realistic save percentages)

Goalie Screen Effect: 4

I updated Puck Control because I am still not sure 'who' it works for and against. I also decreased Fatigue Effect, Recovery, and CPU aggression. I did all of this to make the CPU harder to play against.

Last edited by HouseKeepinItReal; 01-12-2015 at 02:48 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove