View Single Post
Old 11-19-2014, 11:40 PM   #178
theSliderWhisperer
Banned

OVR: 0
Icon6 Re: the Good, the Bad and the Ugly; theSliderWhizperer’s M15 - GAME CHANGER SLIDERS

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshallp26
I have played a season with these sliders.

I have the number 1 ranked defense, mainly because of the sack ratio.

I am 8 games into this season and I have over 40 sacks.

Other than that, these sliders are perfect.

Uhhhh.... Is it me, or are there contradictory statements, in the same thought process?

Assuming that this OS'er's statement has veracity, I have indicated numerous times that the ALL-PRO slider were a BETA set, BETA meaning that they are not yet finalized. The intention of the BETA set was to get the OS community to give a serious look at PEN SLIDERS, this is why a lot of the slider mods were left open to dial in based on your own desire...

Since the BETA set for ALL-PRO was released, more testing has been done and like all things, the more time you spend tinkering on something, the better understanding you get for what is under the hood.

That having been said, my apologies for wasting your time with the BETA ALL-PRO set, and I certainly hope that you ONLY played 8 games and not the entire season, although based on your post, I am not sure which of the two scenarios represents the facts.

Stay tuned for the All-JohnM set, it is a bit more polished, but MORE IMPORTANTLY, it will provide some insight that may, or of course, may not, paint a grin on your mug.

lates....