View Single Post
Old 11-20-2014, 08:16 PM   #186
theSliderWhisperer
Banned

OVR: 0
Cool Re: the Good, the Bad and the Ugly; theSliderWhizperer’s M15 - GAME CHANGER SLIDERS

Quote:
Originally Posted by capa
Thanks for the update. Based on the above, what is your best guess as to when you will release the sliders and info? Are we talking a few days? A week? A month? What is your estimate at this point?

C
I wanted to personally play the mods for a bit, to look for some game play interactions that should happen based on the mod work dialed in. I like to play the mods, and then shut down my PS4 and revisit them the next day or so, to make sure that the game play is being affected by the mods and it isn't just some game play fluke that can't be repeated. This takes some time....

Unfortunately I got jammed up with work (upside is that I am making some serious cheddar) this week and it seriously is eating into my man cave time. I was hoping to get my play time out of the way this past week, but when cheddar calls, I listen. I am seriously working on getting them to you guys before Thanksgiving but can't be 100% certain. Don't forget that I still have to roll out Part Deux of how these slider mods were built because the hope is that other Madden Junkies can learn how to develop their own mods properly and help some of the veteran witches possibly re-think how they have approached their work.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg CHEDDAR.jpg (8.1 KB, 69 views)