View Single Post
Old 11-21-2014, 02:58 PM   #39
NBA2K Genius
Pro

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by bedwardsroy19
To offer some insight, no, the ratings are not based solely off this year. Especially with the leagues most established. Rookies on the other hand, their initial rating was a projection since they had no NBA games to go off of. The rookie ratings will fluctuate heavily throughout the year as their true value comes to light

Rookie Ratings will fluctuate a lot more than All Stars, Defensive Player of the Years', and Finals MVPs, etc...
I get the whole rookie thing but honestly, Kawhi & Noah are overrated on 2K period. I'm not really tripping on the overalls to much though. I'm talking about increases in areas where players are excelling and decreases in areas where players are struggling. Just how @Rashidi pointed out Parker's poor shooting, what about the other players? Kawhi is shooting 23% from 3's but yet his moving 3 is 78 and his standing 3 is 81 but Tobias Harris is shooting 44% from 3's, FG48% averaging 19pts 8 boards but yet his 3's are only 70 moving and 67 standing, something is wrong with that if you ask me. All I'm saying is if that's how ratings are being done, please look at each team especially for the ppl who play online...

Last edited by NBA2K Genius; 11-21-2014 at 07:13 PM.