Old 11-21-2014, 05:47 PM   #64
Last Gunfighter
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: whosnext00's Madden Sliders 15... Rated "E" for Everyone... PRO Version

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thQtrStre5S
Last Gunfighter: Excellent game and summary..Thank you for sharing....I agree on the question on how to deal with the CPU completion percentage, but at the same time, the CPU completed 81% of their passes yet only scored 13 points...That is where I get concerned...Seems as the CPU completion percentage is lowered, their ability to put up points is greatly reduced...Or am i missing something?

I love defense and the run game, but I do like to see the CPU be a real threat and make me feel like I have to make defensive adjustments as opposed to just calling Cover 2 Under all day or something like that....Though I also believe that 3 and 4 man fronts should put very little pressure on a QB in Madden and any team that doesn't commit at least 5 players to the pass rush, shouldn't be a threat to the point that the QB should have all day in the pocket, cause in the game, it seems, IMO, to work better...especially since we cannot get CPU QB's to react to rushers realistically or consistently...

I find the newest version of the sliders allowed for better QB awareness, but in my game I was the Cowboys playing the Packers, and Aaron Rodgers did run, and he ran before getting a lot of pressure, but at the same time, when a quick blitzing safety, for example, came free, Rodgers got taken down..

anyway, just my 2 cents for now..I hope to get a game in or two and post stats from some Cowboy/Packer match ups..

Gotta add, I like the CPU to be able to pop off 4 to 5 yard runs consistently on my base defenses; thus forcing me to commit to the run or commit to the pass instead of playing simple cover 2 and feeling no big threat from the pass or the run...I like a rock, paper, scissor thing to happen...
Sorry I deleted my post, I went back to edit it and the stats got all screwed up so I just started over. Well, as usual I think the comp % is tied directly to the 9 sacks, if he throws the ball away he takes less sacks and lowers his %, both problems solved. The question is how do we accomplish that. And in all honesty I rarely call cover 2, lets just say I call a pretty diverse defensive game but not a large % of blitz's.

I agree the CPU run game needs to be improved, Caroline is a running team, they should be able to generate some kind of run game. I was not really threatened by their RBs at all, only Cam.

"If you work for a living, why do you kill yourself working?" -Tuco