View Single Post
Old 11-22-2014, 12:39 AM   #72
4thQtrStre5S
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: whosnext00's Madden Sliders 15... Rated "E" for Everyone... PRO Version

I am playing as Seattle against the vikings...Just started the 2nd half; Vikings up 31-0.

I would say that the Higher "offsides" the more aggressive the defense...This is killing my run game, even "traps" with RB M.Lynch are not getting much in comparison to the vikings and their backup RB's...

Wilson is throwing at 42.8% completion against Bridgewater's 75%...I actually got Wilson's completion up because I found a play that I can consistently complete passes on just before the end of the first half and I am just running that play over and over....

So "offsides" increases aggressiveness of defensive line at snap, for sure...

Holding and False start I am unsure of how they are working. Would have to mess with them individually, obviously....

I think RTP needs to go back to 80 or if kept at 75, adjustments to "offsides," "False Start," and "Holding," need to be made; not back to their original settings but definitely lower; especially "Offsides"

Maybe penalty sliders over 80 are too erratic? Unpredictable?

For the 2nd half moved "Offsides" and "RTP" to 80.

already a noticeable difference in my ability to run while the CPU seems to remain steady in its yards per carry.. Also seems passes for myself are being completed a bit easier...I actually completed an "Out" route.

1st half Vikings outscored me 31-0...2nd half after lowering "Offsides" to 80 and raising "RTP" to 80 the vikings outscored me only 17-14....

Last edited by 4thQtrStre5S; 11-22-2014 at 01:33 AM.