View Single Post
Old 11-22-2014, 01:18 PM   #48
DaWarrior
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Tips on Getting a Green Release in NBA 2K15 MyCAREER Mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax52277
When you start on HOF prepare yourself to have (losing) streak's (bad teammates Ai) team (chemistry) you're not going to have your way!

But trade's training drafts and a lot of patience less BS will happen. so try stick with the chess for now and lose some games.

All-star was hard until I made some trade's my d skills got better and training my team
I bumped back to Sstar.
Have no choice but to deal with the cheesy A$$ CPU.

it would be nice to think that they intended it this way but go look at the names i posted. its random and if you look further into it it's only for certain shotbases. i appreciate your point of view but it is incorrect. the green in freestyle is the litmus test that a player is broken and will miss more than he should. it completely makes much of the standing mid and 3pt ratings meaningless. Also if it was intended why would they randomly break good players and on top of that just for standing shots. they let the moving shots work? lol thats great. lets just do moving shots wide open to make sure we get to use the proper ratings.

all good though, its much easier to live with head in the sand and pretend. 2k is counting on this.

Last edited by DaWarrior; 11-22-2014 at 01:20 PM.