Old 11-25-2014, 06:56 PM   #8
CaseIH
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: 2K BRING BACK YOUR MLB SERIES...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
well, that might be easy for you to type - but for those of us who ONLY OWN a 360, it's a crummy deal for us. We have no other baseball game. So I'm a proponent of 2K bringing back this series, whether you are or not... And I'm not alone in this sentiment.
I really feel for Xbox users not having a baseball game although its not like MLB2k was worth the purchase anyway, with it being such a piece of trash.

I really like the Xbox, but I made the move back in 09 to go with the PS3, and cant say Im sorry. I hate not having the best NBA2k eidtors available, but just didnt have much choice if I wanted a good baseball game.

What really needs to happen is EA needs to bring back MVP baseball, cause that was a good game.

Its too bad that EA quit making baseball an 2k quit making football, because baseball was one thing EA was good at, while 2k has never have had competent devs making baseball. While I never play 2k football, it sounds like it was a great game, so its too bad they quit making it since it was osmeting they seem to be good at.

Im sure it would take years for MVP to catch up being competitive with MLBTS, but thats who really needs to make a baseball game, 2k just dont have it when it comes to baseball, and never have really, unless your a casual fan of the sport that is.

Favorite teams:
MLB- Reds/ and whoever is playing the Cubs
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts