View Single Post
Old 11-26-2014, 12:29 PM   #223
theSliderWhisperer
Banned

OVR: 0
Icon12 Re: the Good, the Bad and the Ugly; theSliderWhizperer’s M15 - GAME CHANGER SLIDERS

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGRIPP81
Your sliders on the front page are great as is. But I'm licking my chops if these are better. The all pro ones I see great animations, blown coverages, poor passes if under pressure and the random just bad throw.
Only "issue" is that I get ate up by bad qbs (dink and dunk) with 75% all the time. But the top qbs I can keep around 60-65%. I believe that is because the patch a while back that made the lower end qbs play "worst", and by worst I mean no down field shots so higher percentage passes.
cant wait for these new ones. Thanks for the work.

'ppreciate the love pimp... Yeah, the All-Pro's were OK, and I may go back to tighten them up, now that I know a few more things, or two, about what makes M15 tick.

On the All-JohnM slider mods, animations stay, possibly improve, the dink and dunk is tamed and there is an improvement by most CPU QB's to look down field and you CAN get burned by bombs raining down over your safeties domes.

Unfortunately, the new patch, really futzed with the "aggressiveness/awareness" of the DB's, especially the CPU DB's, because HUM passing became SOOOOOO much easier and there seems to be LESS blitzing by the CPU, and without that sense of "nervousness" caused by the pocket breaking down due to a CPU blitz on the HUM QB, throwing to your receivers becomes "robotic/automatic", creating high HUM QB completion percentages. I can make the DB's play tighter, but it DESTROYS the CPU/HUM running game in the process.

Madden sometimes raises my frustration to the point where I feel like just "burning down the house" (figure of speech, don't interpret this in the LITERAL sense, I like my spread A LOT!) and waiting patiently for Spring, to pick up the Show and swearing that I will never buy another title from EA sports again, that is, until Madden comes out the following fall.... D'oooooooh!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg old mcdonald HAD a farm.jpg (12.3 KB, 90 views)

Last edited by theSliderWhisperer; 11-26-2014 at 12:31 PM.