View Single Post
Old 11-28-2014, 12:54 AM   #26
fistofrage
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34
Re: FistofRage's Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

OK, made some adjustments. Sacks aren't an issue for me if I control the DT and don't jump the snap. I got 3 in the first game and 5 in the second game. The key to seeing the AI throw deep is to lower the pass coverage and the pass coverage. Having these too high will make the QB go robo as it will immediately try to find the open receiver and will throw it short all day. At 55 QBA the AI isn't overly accurate as long as you have it so the AI can see open recivers down field.

Playing a 3 team franchise. Lions, Chiefs, and Texans.

Had to bump up the tackling to try to get some more fumbles. Saw 3 fumbles in the first 2 games. None by running backs. 1 by my QB and 2 by their receivers.

Chiefs beat the Texans 34-16, and Texans beat the Redskins 27-16. Passing numbers were a little low but running numbers were about spot on.

Lack of broken tackles as I try to get more fumbles. Also trying to adjust the penalties to see if I can somehow find the magic potion to get holding calls.

I may have to loosen up the offensive defense a bit to see if I can get more scoring.

What I do need for you guys to test if you could lower the tackle slider down to 25 or 30 for a couple games with AI run blocking at 0 and AI run blocking at 40 to see if you get fumbles. It was fine before the patch, but after the patch, definitely see less fumbles. Ideally the tackle slider will be less than the fumble slider to make guys break more tackles and get some big plays that happen after a a broken tackle or 2.

But if you don't have time to test that, just test the sliders that are posted on page 1 and report back.

It is imperative though that you control the DT and don't press any buttons on D. That is the whole basis for these sliders to make it feel sim and have the defense play to their ability. Thanks.