View Single Post
Old 11-28-2014, 10:49 AM   #87
Nevertheles109
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Tips on Getting a Green Release in NBA 2K15 MyCAREER Mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by alabamarob
haha. I always keep things positive so I will clarify and say this. Twitch is free with xbox one and ps4, and it only takes 20 seconds to broadcast a video, but you won't ever see a video of korver getting a green release on hof sim, until its patched. So I won't question whatever a person alleges to have done, because we all know how that goes. But, I am 100 percent sure there is no video showing this anywhere, and that there won't be. Xbox one has more green releases than the ps4 for some players, but not korver.

I am sure that the devs are getting this worked out.
You could have been direct; I wouldn't have been offended. For now, the video I'll make will be ghetto with my Iphone. Simply put, you are 100% wrong. I wouldn't come at your neck like that if I didn't see otherwise.

You are right, twitch does exist but not everyone has internet. New apartment and wifi strong enough for me to NBA League pass on my phone so I'm good. Nevertheless, YOU CAN get a perfect release with Kyle Korver on HOF/SIM.

If I upload a video with proof will you admit you were wrong and it's not broken? At work right now so it will be later

Last edited by Nevertheles109; 11-28-2014 at 10:54 AM.