Old 11-29-2014, 08:33 AM   #29
Armor and Sword
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: First News on MLB 15 The Show Coming on December 6th - 7th

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike24forever
I guess I'm just a casual baseball fan that wants his hand held. God forbid a good hitter could read the seems/spin of the ball coming out of the pitchers hand. Picking up the rotation of the ball is not sim at all, silly me.

Again, something like "Hitting Eye" from MVP would be nice. I'm not expecting it to be in, but if it happens...please let there be an option to turn it off. Not like The Show doesn't give the user these options for everything else in their game. SMH.
Thats great. I did not say its a bad feature. But The heart and soul of The Show is not a casual game. So my point was simply don't make something like the hitters eye standard without an option to turn it off. And picking up the spin without a color que is where I like to be. The PCI gives me the boost as a better hitter already....oh silly me.

You post reads as if your being attacked and your panties are in bunch. Read my post again. It's called an opinion.

I am not against that feature. As long as it can be toggled. I am not knocking it. I played with it for 5 years on MVP baseball. I just prefer the hitting game I have played for years.
NHL23 - Panthers YR1
Star Wars Outlaws

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword

Last edited by Armor and Sword; 11-29-2014 at 08:36 AM.