View Single Post
Old 12-03-2014, 11:13 AM   #434
Last Gunfighter
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Guys, have been out of the loop since before the patch, had some personal family issues to attend to. I have followed and tried just about every set on here but find myself returning to this thread as the people posting really seem to be devoted to getting this game to play the best it possibly can. Also, everyone seems to be working well together with none of the usual "I tested and that's doesn't work" foolishness I have seen on some other threads. Everyone is open to other's ideas and thoughts/theories and the combinations appears to be reaping rewards.

I haven't played since before the patch and am itching to get back into the game, hopefully Friday. I love hearing about the OL/DL interaction and animations you guys are seeing with the latest updates. What are you guys seeing with the WR/DB? When I played last I had moved to Pro because the animations and fighting for the ball were so much better than on All-Pro and AM, but obviously a lot changed with the patch. I am really hoping this set will allow the WR/DB animations and interaction shine, I really got tired of seeing my WR run down the field and barely acknowledge the ball coming to him while the DB plays the ball like an All Pro WR.

Many thanks to Josh and everyone else who has contributed to this thread, awesome job guys, looks like we're getting really close to having this game play like it should have out of the box!

"If you work for a living, why do you kill yourself working?" -Tuco