View Single Post
Old 12-03-2014, 12:20 PM   #5
elgreazy1
MVP

elgreazy1's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: Week 14 TNF: Dallas Cowboys (8-4) @ Chicago Bears (5-7)

The Bears obliterated the Cowboys last year, wasn't even close. I believe the Bears scored on every single drive except the final one (kneel down). I don't see things being much different this year other than the Cowboys could make the score more respectable.

I don't like the Cowboys in outdoors cold-weather games, even though the offense is built for it. I don't like the Cowboys secondary against any marginally talented receivers, let alone giants like Marshall, Jeffery & Bennett. Add in Forte and the Bears have a balanced attack. Also, knowing the Cowboys, this is the game Jay Cutler decides he wants to play like a franchise QB and lights it up.

My only hope is these Cowboys realize how much is on the line this year. I think the OL will have a bounce-back game after they were pushed around last week. I'm still perplexed as to why the coaching staff has developed the trend of passing so much in the redzone and in short yardage situations; this has become a bigger problem week by week. Guys like Marinelli and Melton will have extra motivation to give their best efforts.

The Playoffs are slipping away. Does the December slide continue?
Advertisements - Register to remove