Old 12-03-2014, 08:36 PM   #4
northmen24
MVP

northmen24's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Clarkie's NHL 15 True Broadcast Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeymayhem
I played one game so far so its not really a fair assessment by any means but I'll fill you in anyways.
Sooo its been a few years since I've played true broadcast and man did I ever miss it like wow is that fun! My stats where great almost even in all categorys the only thing i was missing was goals and penalties but it is just one game so who knows really, These did however wake up the true broadcast beast inside of me and Im going to keep trying them for as long as I can stand to lose hahaha.
The final score of the game was 2-1 cause price can make saves out of everything.
Its nice seeing your d-men I find i cycle much better and set up point shots a lot more.
Im open to any suggestions to create more goals. Lower reaction speed to 4? Penalties I am getting anywhere from 1-5 pp per game. 1-3 is more than 1-5. NHL average is 1-3. I find I play a lot smarter with true broadcast too. It just feels so much more rewarding. Gotta throw the puck on net from all angles get rebounds, deflections and screen goals.