View Single Post
Old 12-03-2014, 09:54 PM   #126
Aweb20
Rookie

Aweb20's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: GutterPhenom16 - Madden 15, Realistic Sliders for Online CFM (Finalized)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GutterPhenom16
Ah, the one thing I would shy away from using these is going through SuperSim! I have actually gone into SuperSim about midway into the 3rd Quarter with Derek Carr at about 145 yards passing (it was a blowout and I wasn't coming back (it was like 42-10 at this point) so I just felt like simming through the rest of the game) and I watched in awe as the score got higher and higher and higher - the game finished up 72-52 and Derek Carr finished with 652 passing yards 6 TDs and 5 INTs - for whatever reason SuperSim doesn't allocate the Accelerated Play Clock and only takes off a couple seconds per play.. However, maybe if you lower the Quarter Length to something like 5 - 7 minutes it would give you some realistic stats.

Post Patch I have not seen any changes to the difficulty or the stats that I am getting. And as for Offline CFM, they do work there, but I prefer Online because the stat-keeping in the Online CFM is much more accurate.

I've been trying to decide between doing an online or offline CFM. What is the difference in stat-keeping?