View Single Post
Old 12-04-2014, 08:38 AM   #10
l8knight1
BRING BACK F2000 HELMET!!

l8knight1's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Classic Teams - Capa

I downloaded you rosters, nice work. I have to say I only glanced over them and your off to a running start. Are you using pro reference site? Just curious.

Constructive critique, if you don't mind? Saw a few errant numbers on players, not many, and also was wondering how extensive your plan is on editing equipment. My guess is that you're trying to get the guys named and where they belong then polish equipment and ratings. Most 70s guys need long sleeves (not arm sleeves) and classic shoes imo for better effect. Same for helmet and facemasks. I do realize long sleeves do create a glitch with arm stripes for many jerseys, but I still play my classic steelers in their old block number unis because overall, still better than seeing a Jack Lambert wearing a small-numbered 58, for example. Some old helmet facemasks will NOT save unless that is the LAST item you edit on a player before saving.

What is your approach with ratings in terms of whole-team overview? I personally don't want players overpowered, and over powered teams that are unwarranted. Even HOFers had bad traits in some areas. This of course is subjective to the nth degree.

Hope you don't mind me spouting off, as I really do appreciate what you are trying to undertake. Would sure be nice to have an editor, eh? Keep up the good work!