Old 12-04-2014, 06:45 PM   #470
JoshC1977
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thQtrStre5S
Thus it can be said that zero is not necessarily the use of unmodified ratings for any position...The lack of consistency would tell us that much..

Also at 1 in the sliders I noted, I am seeing more false starts than at 0 or 99, and I am seeing things like unnecessary roughness and even had an illegal forward pass....

I am currently working with OPI and DPI at 1 to see if I can get a call of pass interference...This obviously may take awhile and may only happen with user intervention on a WR.

Now, I would say, in regards to penalty sliders, zero is off and 100 is full on, in theory it seems to hold true, though in practice, I am seeing such penalties as multiple false starts by the CPU team with false start set to 1 that I was not seeing at 99 or 50, for example....When it comes to User and CPU player sliders that is a different monster...

So maybe, in regards to penalties - zero is off and one is on, and anything above one just affects game play in some manner?
Hmmm....that is an intriguing theory;which if true, means that we could have our cake and eat it too.....