View Single Post
Old 12-05-2014, 01:30 PM   #5
4thQtrStre5S
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Is there a consensus yet on IG slider?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunRise
Do they really throw the ball away with IG at 1? I've been trying IG at 1 and as for you I also got once an illegal pass forwar by the CPU QB but I never saw the QB really throw the ball away. I saw the CPU QB trying to avoid the sack and throw the ball at last second from very improvable positions and almost always completing impossible throws. In general I think that with IG at 1 the QB tries for as long as he can to find an open receiver and in the process, yes, he moves in pocket but at the end if he doesn't find an open receiver either takes the sack or tries an impossible throws that almost always results in a completiton. And the illegal forward pass (I'm just glad to see this kind of penalty) is the proof. In my case the QB even having open field to run and gain yards he tried an illegal pass. That's to say I think that with ig at 1 they don't throw the ball away but hold on the ball trying to throw the ball. With IG set at 97 last night I saw D.Brees clearly throw the ball to the sideline. In any case with IG at 97 QB such as Rivers and Big Ben still don't run to gain yards even if they have a clear chance to do it.
Where is your PR/KR penalty slider at? Try it at 50 if it isn't already there...I actually had some weird things happen when I had the PR/KR penalty slider too low, and just by a stroke of luck I read a post that the best play for KR/PR is at 50, so I tried it, and it seemed to also have an effect on QB actions with IG @ 1.
Advertisements - Register to remove