View Single Post
Old 12-05-2014, 02:56 PM   #1799
Teleo
MVP

Teleo's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

Armor & Sword, I would like to direct this to you because I admire your discoveries and very detailed responses. I am currently using your sliders in my coach mode Dolphins ccm and have been having a blast with them. So for a few days now I had been dealing with the Seahawks vs Panthers bug...I finally was able to play last night. I'm the Miami Dolphins in my ccm and the first game in my continued ccm was against the chiefs. I lost and everything was fine. I powered down my XBOX 1 for a few hours and turned it back on to play next game against the Raiders. I lost that game and so I give the command to finish the game. Madden kicks me completely out my ccm and puts me on the main screen. I load my ccm to find out that I need to play the Raiders again. Now, I don't usually complain about the many wrongs of madden but this one is completely unacceptable. If we as the consumer do not like the presentation of a game or even how it plays is one thing but to complete erase someone's work that they spent an entire hour playing...is way out of line. Have you had this happen to you? Thank you in advance for your reply.