View Single Post
Old 12-08-2014, 07:48 AM   #1
HighCmpPct
Denny 3K

HighCmpPct's Arena

OVR: 28
HCP'S It is what it is slider project

Ok my fellow Madden uhh.. let's see we don't really play anymore lol. Anyway while I'm waiting for a copy of NCAA 14 to find its way to a store around me I'm going to try a progressive build-up of Madden with just a few set sliders.

The idea here is to slowly progressively build-up the sliders group of games by group of games. I have currently just started and on version 0.1, just recently finishing the first game. I'm not going to post my slides on this thread for probably a pretty good while. It's not that I don't want to share them it's just that I only want to even consider changes without looking at at least 4 games of your testing. While I know people mean well I don't want random games posted throughout the thread. So what I'll do is accept a few members through PM and send them the sliders, then after they play at least 4 games in there CFM have them post all 4 in one post. So as to keep them together.

I also would like you to post highlights of good or bad certain standout plays as I will shortly in this post.

I won't lie this will be a fairly long process that most won't be interested in but what the hell I want to play football and without a copy of NCAA I have nothing better lol. I already saw 2 great plays in the passing game in the first have a great laying out toe tap sideline grab, and a deep ball catch I've yet to see this year. These are the plays that'll be in this post later.

Anyway hope to get at least a few takers in the ole PM box, would really help facilitate this as I could actually have different possible versions in the hands of different testers. If you want to test, do not call the same plays again and again. I also use the suggested plays but do not allow that to force you to recall the same plays. This doesn't mean you can't run inside a lot just don't do it with the same dive play over and over. Also occasionally throw deep even if the guys isn't wide open, to measure how the WR/DBs are interacting.

Well that's it, hope to talk to some of you later. Also sorry for any errors on the Galaxy.

First time I've had a deep ball go like this.

Join us in the 3K Gaming Discord for the best Sim Sports Setups!!
3K Gaming Discord

Check out my 6-League NYC Universe Chise in the Discord and my YouTube!
Denny 3K Gaming

Last edited by HighCmpPct; 12-08-2014 at 12:32 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove