View Single Post
Old 12-09-2014, 10:42 AM   #65
fistofrage
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34
Re: FistofRage's Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickyfins75
I'm going to check out those changes right now. I haven't been getting human ints either and i also use the dt. Would it be safe to raise human int to 55?
Well, its hard to say what the INT slider actually does this year. I would have to look into it more. I can tell you that I lowered the AI INT slider to 40 and they almost seemed better than at 50.

The question is, does the INT slider only control the probability of the defender making a catch or does it control how they break on the ball. I rarely see balls even hit my defenders in the hands and when it does, they make the catch.

You have to remember that INT's in real life are pretty rare, despite it seeming like they happen all the time.

For example, the vaunted Seahawks only have 10 INTs through 13 games. The league leader Browns have 19, that's not even 1.5 per game. The Chiefs have 4.

Last year over half the league didn't even get 1 INT per game on average.

Anyway, if you have time. Play 1 game with it at 75 and 1 with it at 25 and see if it makes a difference. And when I say difference, not only look at the number of INT's but also if the AI tries more deep balls with one setting over the other.

Right now the AI seems to do a pretty good mix of short, medium and long routes, I don't want to make it so it just dinks and dunks all game.
Advertisements - Register to remove