Old 12-09-2014, 06:07 PM   #630
charter04
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg3782
For the most part I haven't really noticed anything crazy. Peyton Manning just took 6 sacks vs. the Raiders in a game I just played (I control the HB for the Broncos). But they were bringing crazy blitzes all game and when looking at replay he had nobody open. None where he was standing around forever. When I play as a MLB it's been fine.

I had 2 fumbles with my QB in my last game (while scrambling) but he only has 60 CAR rating. Manning had 1 fumble when getting sacked.

Had a ridiculously awesome play too. Threw a fade (not the actual route) of about 24 yards to the endzone to Bowe and he out jumped the CB and FS to make the catch but as he was coming down the CB had his arm on Bowes' chest and popped the ball out with his hand. Can't get enough of the WR/DB play. I will start recording and posting these plays from now on.

Got 2 more games in. INT slider at 15. Only had 4 passes hit the DBs on both hands. I was crazy on fire with my created QB and Manning just doesn't throw it bad lol. 3 deflections and 1 INT. I will post the stats from my Chiefs/Steelers game later (I'm the QB on the Chiefs) because it was just a completely dominating performance and probably the best I've ever played at QB. The cool thing about this game is Charles (who is cpu controlled) the first 2 games didn't do much. Maybe 2.6 a carry. But he went off for over 200 yards this game.
Since you finally threw a pick I'm going to stay with 15 for now. I just wanted to actually have a CPU int but, if it's turned up to high it can get crazy quick.

I mean sure I can just take short easy stuff and not have too many picks any on default but, I want to take deep shots without feeling like its 50/50 int. To many awesome plays get missed that way. Plus it keeps completion percent down some