View Single Post
Old 12-09-2014, 11:30 PM   #673
rows24
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Inclu

I thought the idea of the patch is supposed to fix things. It seems like now my guys are preventing from having natural breakaway speed, like sprint and the ability to take a defender off of the dribble.

The shot meter is 10x worse, the stupid thing makes no sense. Jump shooting in the game is horrible now.

I still see my guys blowing easy layups and put backs under the rim on offensive rebounds. It's unrealistic, it doesn't make any sense.

Every time I contest a CPU shot or drive its a whistle call for a foul its annoying. they are always in the bonus. I get nothing but missed layups and putbacks.

Utterly I'm really disappointed with this game as a whole. the offline gameplay is just horrible. There is no flow or reasoning to anything. For better defensive it feels like the just morphed the user and computer guy together and don't allow them to get so far form each other its like if you sprint the game says no you cant do that and stops you. This game is horrible and I'm just frustrated with it this is not basketball