View Single Post
Old 12-09-2014, 11:56 PM   #76
fistofrage
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34
Re: FistofRage's Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

Alright after reading about the pass interference sliders, I decided to change them to 91 for offensive pass interference and 90 for defensive pass interference. I also moved both human and AI INT to 40.

I'll update the sliders on page 1.

Anyway, for at least 1 game, the sliders played perfectly.

Titans vs. Me(chiefs)

Down 20-13 with 3:35 seconds left, i faced 4th and 7 on the Titans 13. Ran a mesh play and hit Binns in the corner of the endzone. Yay, TD. But wait its reviewd. It was razor sharp play. He had his right foot down, but his left foot was so close to the sideline that I couoldn't tell. I was actually sweating the review.....Play stands TD. ALl tied up. The Titans get the ball and move up to the 35 before I stop them and they punt.

D'Andre Thomas Gets it on the right sideline, is stacked up at the 20, but spins out of it cuts to the left, Jukes a Titan at the 40 and only had the punter to beat and raced past him for a 85 yard punt return TD!!!

27-20 and Mettenburger has them on the move. From the KC 45 yard line Washington breaks down the seam and has a step....Just over thrown. They pick up a fiorst down and a few plays later, just misses a guy on an overthrow at the back of the endzone. Comes down to 4th and 2 and Houston stops him on a scramble to end the game.

Great game.

Mettenburger was 25-40 for 241 with 1 TD and 1 pick. Sacked 4 times.
Smith was 19-40 for 266 with 1 TD and 1 pick. Sacked 3 times.

Sankey was 16-94 with 2 fumbles lost. Green ran 15 for 71 and 1 TD.
Charles was 22 for 83 and 1 TD.

Derrick Johnson had 15 tackles 11 solo 1 INT and 1 Forced Fumble. I was only controlling the DT. He was all over the place.

Best game of MAdden I have played since 2005.