View Single Post
Old 12-10-2014, 12:09 AM   #78
fistofrage
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34
Re: FistofRage's Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickyfins75
Ive got some feedback on what i saw in two games with hum int at 25 and 75. This is a short summary i had something more indepth but im typing on the ps4 browser and clicked the wrong button and lost it all. Grrrrr. So here goes and take it with a keg of salt as it was only two games. At 25 the AI qb seemed more comfortable taking shots more often (2 very deep shots one complete on a 74 yarder where his receiver had a step on my guy) and taking chances like he knew i couldnt pick him off. Weird if thats the case but okay. At 75 he more or less dink and dunked as it seemed the opposite like he knew to be careful. He went medium if the coverage wasnt there. At 25 balls thrown toward my defenders hit the helmet and at 75 hit the hands. From my observation it seems hum int needs more testing in the 50-75 range for a sweet spot or maybe left alone at 50. I also think fumbles at 3 may be the sweet spot. At 2 i saw too many but at 4 although it was the right amount i see they get recovered by the offense quickly. Cpu int at 40 is spot on dbs arent mindreaders but you still get punished for mistakes. Hope this helps man sorry to be vague but im super ticked at my ps4 and myself right now.

No picks for me either game. I chalk it up to @25 near impossible to get one and @75 AI qb playing it safe. Id say try it at 100 and move down in increments of 10 for the fast answer or tweak between 50-75. Im dumbfounded here honestly.
Updated on page 1. 4 is definitely the sweet spot for fumbles where I have the tackle sliders.

I changed quite a few of the penalty sliders so be sure to check them all out. Good luck.