Old 12-11-2014, 05:34 PM   #102
StefJoeHalt
MVP

StefJoeHalt's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: FistofRage's Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistofrage
Do you use the defensive adjustments? for example on 3rd and 5 do you hit triangle and guess underneath or outside patterns. The zones are pretty bad in the game so if you don't get pressure, its probably going to be complete. Also call out defensive line adjustments or blitz a LB on the fly.

Let me work on something for you. I might deviate from trying to keep the AI and Human as close as possible in the sliders.

What are you guys happy with and what do you want to see changed and I will make some changes. I'm actually pretty happy overall with the Human offense. I am going to make the human running just a bit more difficult.

I moved the Offsides slider up in hopes of getting some encroachment. It didn't work so I will put it back down. I used to see offsides, it's gone since the patch.

I will post an entirely new set on page 1 and leave the old set up there as well so we will have a point of reference.

Got ya..to be honest I love where the game is at right now..it's a challenge but also does not appear to be normal AM boosted..I wouldn't change a thing..only thing I noticed with Offside at 90 was a quicker jump by linemen on both sides which is good with me..again everything is going well so far with this set..I don't think any changes are needed on my end..I have two CFM one with Houston the other Oakland..games are hard and I lose when I should which is a lot with Oakland..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rule #1: Never leave a fellow Crasher behind. Crashers take care of their own.
Rule #2: Never use your real name.
Rule #15: Fight the urge to tell the truth.
Rule #30: Know the playbook so you can call an audible.
Twitter: @318TA621