Old 12-11-2014, 11:04 PM   #547
4thQtrStre5S
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
After trying some adjustments from 4thQtrStre5S' thread, I am going to make the following changes to this set; improving QB AI

FS = 0
Holding = 1
IG = 1
RTK = 0

I'm also going to make the following additional changes

WRC to 42/42
CPU INT to 35
PU Pass Reaction to 50
OPI/DPI to 99/98

That all said:

I just don't think AP can hold up long-term for experienced users. The problem is that the CPU will make mistakes at the worst time. I never feel like I can be blown away by a good team. With the confidence system in place, it would be far too easy to gain momentum in a season (even with a mediocre team) and ride it. It then snowballs and before you know it, you have a 'super team'. You get good games on All Pro with good stats and it feels good; but over the long haul, it is just too easy to put up a winning record year after year.

I do feel though that it is easiest to build an AM set once you have a good AP set as a base.

So, what I am asking people to try out is this set on AP and especially on AM. I will admit that I have not tried this out yet on AM, but on some preliminary testing on v. 1.1, I found that it was translating pretty well and that minimal tweaks should be needed.

The OP has been updated with the new settings....
I am going to test out your full slider settings; excellent work Josh...