reaper31
Rookie

reaper31's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 15 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by CANuDOit
Love the commentary reaper
Thanks, I work very hard at being bad at this game, its nice to see that EA continue to try my patience with these UT patch that screw up the hard work we all have put in to try and make this game play like it should.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxNUFC09
Based on these new sliders we are testing, I like how it feels with the run frequency and line settings, for my personal taste how do slow the flow of the game down more, to me, it feels like the cpu is like a pinball machine, as soon as they touch the ball they ping it to someone else and I am able to catch them near the goal. So do I slow down the pass speed, acceleration, speed, or something else. I am playing on slow, legendary with Newcastle against Burnley. Any suggestions from Matt101, Orion523, or anyone else would be helpful, thanks.
I would agree that the pinball passing is pretty obvious but like Matt had said in the past, in order to change that what will we have to give up what is good about the slider. The defending just isn't there and its more a chase the AI while the CPU just dribbles around with the ball. Defenders don't get after the ball instead just keep falling backwards while the CPU exploits the space between them and the midfield. Just have the find the right combo with the sliders to find that sweet spot, which in this year's game seems to get smaller with every patch of this game.
Advertisements - Register to remove