View Single Post
Old 12-13-2014, 10:11 PM   #1
thesportsguru11
Cooking With Sauce

thesportsguru11's Arena

OVR: 0
We have a football team too... Guru's UConn Huskies (NCAA 14)

Background Info/Dynasty Premise

So after the untimely and accidental ending of my beloved Mass State ‘chise, I wanted to get back to NCAA 14. Haven’t spent more than a season with current-gen NCAA in an offline ‘chise since my Kentucky dynasty about 8 months ago. Wanted to go with a bit of a worse team, yet sticking to New England and not working with BC again.

Essentially, this left me with 2 choices: UMass and UConn. I’ve wanted to do UMass for a while, but I like UConn’s uniforms and the conference a bit better (everyone does MAC ‘chises, not a lot of love for the AAC. However, I will keep UMass open as an option in a ‘chise down the line.)

The goal is to bring UConn football back to relevance and take the team to the top, to make football matter more than basketball.

As always, comments, likes, or thread votes are always appreciated, though never required. All that matters to me is to make this enjoyable for myself and anyone else who tags along with me.

So kick back, grab some chips and a cold one, and ENJOY!!

DISCLAIMER: All events in the thread from the start of the 2014 season onward is purely fictional. All media used from other sites is purely for entertainment purposes and I DO NOT profit from anything you see in this thread. Thank you.

TABLE OF CONTENTS:

2014 (Season 1)

Spoiler

2015 (Season 2)

Spoiler

2016 (Season 3)

Spoiler

2017 (Season 4)

Spoiler

2018 (Season 5)

Spoiler

2019 (Season 6)

Spoiler

2020 (Season 7)

Spoiler

2021 (Season 8)

Spoiler

2022 (Season 9)

Spoiler

2023 (Season 10)

Spoiler

6x Super Bowl Champion Patriots |Red Sox | Celtics | Bruins |Boston College | USC | NASCAR Young Guns

OS' biggest game show nut.

Last edited by thesportsguru11; 01-08-2019 at 03:13 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove