View Single Post
Old 12-14-2014, 06:16 PM   #1405
orion523
All Star

orion523's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: FIFA 15 OS Community Sliders

For clarity's sake here's how the decision making works in the game according to a dev team member(I got this info second hand from someone who spoke directly with the dev team member in an interview)

1. A decision is made to pass or shoot(ratings, traits, and situation all play a part in the decision making)

2. The player then aims and powers up similar to how a human player would, again ratings, traits, play a part.

3. The sliders, applied during the shooting/passing process will increase or decrease the particular shooter or passer's accuracy ratings by a certain percentage depending on the slider's value with a 50 being zero, or no adjustment. I wasn't told what value each click of the slider is given, but I got the impression that it was less than a percent for each click.

Most sliders actually work exactly like this, they slightly increase/decrease ratings/traits or chance by a slight percentage. There is no voodoo or hidden benefits/detriments to slider values, they're much more simpler than that, purposely.

Last edited by orion523; 12-14-2014 at 06:24 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove