View Single Post
Old 12-15-2014, 10:45 PM   #210
mitsurugi_78
Rookie

mitsurugi_78's Arena

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson
Yeah this patch, needs a patch. User controlled players are missing way too many wide open shots that they should be making. And on the flip side, the CPU is making way too many circus lay ups in traffic and way too many off balance shots over double teams. And don't get me started on how the CPU ball handler can bull doze his way into the paint like he is Bo Jackson just running over people and no charge is ever called.

I shot 26% in the 1st half with the Warriors on 12 minute quarters. Pelicans however shot 61% in the 1st half. Finished the game shooting 34% and Pelicans 56% FG. Pelicans rarely missed and scored 90 points in the paint. They kept bull dozing my defenders over and over....no foul ever was called.

It is like once the CPU starts a lay up animation, there is no stopping it and they simply knock your defender backwards out of the way. I couldn't believe Stepth Curry of all people finished 5 for 28 FG. 20 of those shots were wide open and he missed, over and over again. Had Iggy and Klay missing point blank lay ups along with wide open jump shots.
Couldn't agree more. As far as the shot timing...it seems like I can almost release whenever and get green...but what's the point, ****s don't fall. I like that the release isn't so quick and you can get a green release at the top of the jump more effectively but releasing early needs to be tweaked...I think the made the window bigger for green release but it's not accurately working as far as make or miss on release...I guess what I mean is it feels like a false positive.

My second issue is that way too many easy shots two feet from the bucket are missed as it says contested when really the guy isn't defending it enough to make the guy miss. A good shooter like Kobe should not miss again and again from 3-5 feet from the basket. The cpu is almost un-shakable, even when I do get them on a hesitation they recover so quickly an easy pull up jumper is contested from the side and missed from 3-7 feet....terrible and annoying. The other part of this that sucks which many are mentioning is that the cpu is not effected as much they've knocked down shots with 2 and 3 defenders contesting...all I can say is WTF!!

Lastly...this has made the ultimate team challenges impossible for me....even some of the easier ones...like rookie 2 using all bronze players...no one can make a shot while the computer just rains buckets and drives through the paint with ease.

Player vs player online it's not bad because it's fair game, but have similar stats...but against cpu it's horrible.

Please EA fix these issues ASAP...I have not been happy with these issues. Rosters I'm good with but the game play right now is jacked up.