View Single Post
Old 12-17-2014, 10:17 PM   #136
GutterPhenom16
Rookie

GutterPhenom16's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: GutterPhenom16 - Madden 15, Realistic Sliders for Online CFM (Finalized)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardinalbird7
I tried to use the LS and always have to lead my WR's pending on the route (E.g, down and in for Curls). My QB (Tannehill) was just missing easy throws and the CPU QB was just awful. He has very good short and medium accuracy too. The other user in my franchise was also having problems. We aren't awful by any means, so I just increased the QB accuracy. I am getting more realistic results now, but it is still challenging. This also made the CPU QB a little more competent. They still may go 21/27, but they check down a lot and take their sacks.

I've tweaked moderately since. I won the SB with Miami in the 2nd season, mainly due to how easy it is to pass rush and how well I can run the ball. Every game was close though. I beat Buffalo 12-7, Denver 23-21, then Arizona 20-14. I think I only blew out one team during the season, yet I got blown out twice. My point differential was only +50, but I went 13-3.

The other user went 8-8, but threw 39 pics with his rookie QB. Some of the INT's were just terrible misthrows and some were bad reads. We're adjusting.

Regardless, we are having fun and these worked well as a base, Thanks.
Ah, I understand now a little better. I am very happy you are having fun with your version of the sliders; yeah the numbers that I posted are just for what I have found to best suit my skills in Madden..

Yeah I've had the same problem with Pass Rushing.. In one of my franchises with the Raiders I broke the sack record with Justin Tuck, and I have the CPU Pass Block at 100 so there isnt anything more I can do.. I actually switched to using a Linebacker so that I would have less sacks lol

As for the Passing, I used to have that problem as well with throwing crazy amounts of picks.. but lowering the INT rating to where it is now definitely causes more drops from the secondary - I remember, vividly, throwing 5 INTs in the first half one time when setting my sliders up right after release!

Again, very happy you are having fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanthersFan89
Does these work well with user vs user games
I actually have not played a USER vs USER game, but try a game against the CPU to get a feel for the sliders, how you perform with them, and see what you need to adjust (if something is REALLY out-of-whack, like crazy amounts of passing / rushing or giving up a lot of passing / rushing). Once you have your numbers down I would assume a USER vs USER game would go really well depending on the skill levels of the players! Good Luck!