View Single Post
Old 12-18-2014, 09:22 AM   #137
PanthersFan89
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: GutterPhenom16 - Madden 15, Realistic Sliders for Online CFM (Finalized)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GutterPhenom16
Ah, I understand now a little better. I am very happy you are having fun with your version of the sliders; yeah the numbers that I posted are just for what I have found to best suit my skills in Madden..

Yeah I've had the same problem with Pass Rushing.. In one of my franchises with the Raiders I broke the sack record with Justin Tuck, and I have the CPU Pass Block at 100 so there isnt anything more I can do.. I actually switched to using a Linebacker so that I would have less sacks lol

As for the Passing, I used to have that problem as well with throwing crazy amounts of picks.. but lowering the INT rating to where it is now definitely causes more drops from the secondary - I remember, vividly, throwing 5 INTs in the first half one time when setting my sliders up right after release!

Again, very happy you are having fun!

I actually have not played a USER vs USER game, but try a game against the CPU to get a feel for the sliders, how you perform with them, and see what you need to adjust (if something is REALLY out-of-whack, like crazy amounts of passing / rushing or giving up a lot of passing / rushing). Once you have your numbers down I would assume a USER vs USER game would go really well depending on the skill levels of the players! Good Luck!
Okay thanks I will try the sliders later today.