View Single Post
Old 12-18-2014, 05:12 PM   #26
83evans
Pro

OVR: 9
Re: I believe i got Madden to the point where everything is phyics and ratings

I just got online so let me get this perfected and ill show rosters. Right now this is what im working with. My theory is that lowering QB awareness is giving a realistic vision cone so players look around and only throw to players in their visiion. Bc vision makes up for pocket awareness.

Bc vision, the Ortons, Cutlers are lower. Mannings, Brady and Rodgers in 90s.
Agility i believe helps a bit with QB breaking tackles. Roethlisberger, Newton high. Brady Manning low. Any breaking tackle slider lowered.

Traits-

Sense pressure.
Trigger happy-Pocket Elite awareness.
Paranoid- Mobile elite awareness.
Ideal- Good awareness. Average- Mobile,
Oblivious- Pocket QB. Both bad awareness. Orton Geno Cutler

Force Passes

Basically if the QB sees 2 open receivers if they are conservative they will throw the shorter, aggresive throws the deeper. Ideal will throw to whoever is most open.

65 awareness For all skill posistions. It seems to have an impact on vision only. 100 on awr the player sees the whole field. 65 Is the games base and sems to allow the player to see a lil more than half the field at the time.

QB- traits
Awr 0-30
BC VISION
lowered -5 all accuracy

RB/ FB 0 Spin for power RBs. 50 max for elusive RBs.
65 awareness
Spec Catch 0

WR/TE- Spec Catch 0
Awareness 65
Aggressive conservative balanced player traits.

OL- 100 awareness. THIS IS HUGEE!!!. You will see on every play every lineman reacts. Other stats will impact how fast and effective they are but they still attempt. Mathews got throught my LT but my guard notice i rolled right mathews got hit and i got the pass off

DL/LB- 65 Awareness
Big hit on for anyone whos big hit is 80+.
Turn hit pwer to 0
Jumping -20
Spec catch 0

CB/S- big hit off
Hit power 0
Awarenes 65
Jump -10
Spec catch 0

The idea of hit power now is effected by strength size and aggression (big hit). Only LBs get it because it does give a

Boost to the user when hitting, and small players shouldnt be able to knock out Gronk.

Spec catch is a animation. With off players take the appropriatte play on the ball instead of doing a random animation. Controlled now by jumping, Traits, catching,

Awareness now controlled for QBs by traits and awareness

RB- Bc vision

WR- Route running

OL- all players smart. Slower players with low agility struggle but still attempt to make blocks. No real extra setting

D- ball carrier awareness- tackling
Coverage- play recognition

I also put Kicker and punters at 0 awareness. Im thinking it helps with glitchy kicks. More testing to be done