Old 12-19-2014, 05:02 PM   #196
Rickyfins75
Rookie

Rickyfins75's Arena

OVR: 0
Talking Re: FistofRage's Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by therizing02
Falling into slider hell is so easy in this game because of how dynamic the game play can be from game to game.

For example in my week 16 game against Indy, Luck comes out and is as awful as I've seen. He starts off 1-8 and is missing passes all over the place. I'm leading 7-3 midway through the second quarter and I have to quit the defensive shootout.

Restart the game the next day. I'm down 28-10 midway through the second quarter and Luck looks like Montana did in the Super Bowl against Denver. I rally and lose in OT 51-48 in probably the greatest Madden game I've ever played and I've been playing them since 1990.

Didn't make any changes from the game I had to quit to the restart. I think it would be best to just play them out for at least 8 games in CFM only. I think that's the biggest problem with the majority of these slider threads. Too many knee jerk reactions and changes. This set saved the game for me. Thanks Fist!
Cant argue with that. IRL theres eight teams still in single digits for ints. At least 8 games is a good amount of testing. Ive had slideritis so long im finding fault where there is none. Heck ill be happy with a human int every third game at this point i just want to play and stop worrying about it.