Old 12-20-2014, 11:24 AM   #472
Jarodd21
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by masonv
Hey JARODD21 or anyone who may know what to do. I am using your black set. straight up exactly the same. They are pretty good. good challenge. Only problem is, the same problem I have had with every set I have used. All I do is sack the QB. I have 6,7,8,9 sacks a game. I don't even have to blitz. just 4 man rush. I play on the D line. Depending on down and distance. If its 1st and 10 I'll play DT, if its 3rd and long DE. Either way if I play the DE I throw the tackle off me like they are a paper bag. Can someone throw me some advice on how to man it "HARD" to get sacks. It takes the fun out of the game when I don't even have to blitz. I tend to loose interest in Defense when I don't have to worry what I call for plays really cause I don't have to blitz
Try out the new tweaks with the CPUs accuracy higher and the USER pass D dropped slightly. The CPU is getting the ball off much better instead of holding on and taken dumb sacks. They still do but it's not as bad. 100 percent focus on every play. Plug in all the updates and let me know how it goes..