Old 12-21-2014, 09:36 AM   #655
JoshC1977
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjburrage
Played one game (TEN v TB - 2nd year CFM) with the current set, very good in terms of the Human Pass Rush, looks like 4 months after release the Sack issue may be 'solved' as I only got one sack on Mike Kafka (who was backup for Glennon who had been hit as he threw on the second play) and that was late in the 3rd Quarter - by my backup LE (interestingly my starting Rookie LE leads the league with 16 sacks through 12 games - most games played prior to the last couple of sets). Game finished 27-23, but probably Tampa should have won, they had 4 possessions in the second half (while I only 3, with my first play inside their half coming with 3:35 left in the 4th) but could only come up with 2 FG's.

Kafka was hitting 73% of his passes at the end, but Evans/Jackson were bossing my comparatively weak secondary. While I only got 1 sack, the game did turn on a time when I got pressure on him forcing him out of the pocket and making a errant pass straight to McCourty who returned it 85 yards for a TD. Doug Martin started well, but faded as my D'Line and LBs started getting to him quicker.

HUM offense was reasonable, could run the ball well (they were missing McCoy 99 OVR DT - so a big loss in the middle of their line), Mettenburger hit only 51% of his passes - this is an issue with most sets a with HUM QPA at low ends, but I think more to do with the sensitivity of the left stick than anything too worrisome (is there a way in Madden to lower that sensitivity?) - yet still looked comfortable making most passes.
Good stuff...just a question....that game was played with Human PCV at 50? Just confirming as I am trying to monitor CPU completion percentages....
Advertisements - Register to remove