View Single Post
Old 12-24-2014, 02:09 PM   #121
Crookid
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For Xbox One

Patch is awful.

Shot 40% from just taking open shots at the end of the game with every badge that should be awarding me makes and I was hot. Every one of my important B+ to A- shots makes seem to be reduced further on HOF. Even taking shots in the gym and taking notes of how many go in seems to be drastically reduced. I do like the defense movement better now. I am very good on defense in MC and I locked down Lillard and made great plays at the end of the game that should have rewarded us with a win instead resulted in easy shot misses. We lost by one point because Lilard hit a layup and got fouled of course with 2 seconds left in the game.

Fouls are atrocious now. In the 4th almost every open layup results in you getting pushed on open drives for a foul. Realistic in some scenarios but completely unrealistic in most when it is clearly a flagrant. You can't push someone that got by you when there is an open lane.

Rebounding is still a major issue. Not even put backs because I can deal with that. I know how to get the HOF CPU off rhythm and get them missing even open shots. But every game we are beat on the boards by 20 rebounds.

MyPlayer store is bugged. I can no longer change my sneakers and I am stuck with 2K sneakers for away games. The only way for a change to save is to change the sneakers in Options - MyPlayer store from the main menu but I cannot view any Nikes. Only 2K sneakers.

These are my thoughts. Before you tell me to learn how to play or whatever else, please recognize I am giving me feedback on the patch and my YT has a proven series I do very well against the HOF CPU. If you have a different opinion, I respect that opinion. This is just mine thus far.
Advertisements - Register to remove