Old 12-25-2014, 05:55 PM   #721
JoshC1977
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickyfins75
Ok my adjustments didnt pan out like i thought but i really liked what i saw with cpu rbk at 20 so i took it a step further. I was also still seeing too many total hum rush yards so i brought that down too. I also think hum needs to be just below the cpu accounting for the fact we run a bit more dynamically and get too much help up the middle. This could be the reason for the disparity in time of possession.

I wanted to try hum rbk at 0 and cpu rbk at 5 earlier because my theory is the rbk slider acts as a "% of big gain slider". Hear me out.

If a running back averages 20 carries a game and you have the cpu rbk slider set at 10 thats 10%. 10% of 20 carries is 2. The back would get 2 big gains per game where he would break into the secondary. This isnt exact of course but its more of a controlled dynamic the better backs will have more, the worse backs less. This also will help the line get more tackles and the secondary get less tackles. Also screens become more of a dice roll instead of a given. Its a 50/50 shot that your primary will have coverage on him when you prepare a throw.

Now at rbk at 0/5 i was seeing too many PA sacks but not too too many so i really didnt want to let the idea go. So i went with hum rbk at 5 and cpu rbk at 10. Im seeing alot less sacks and rushing totals are toned down. The rbk slider to me is the running back equivalent of qb acc. In order to see the better backs shine through for 100 yard games and not everybody else as well, those sliders have to be low. I moved tackling for both back to where you have it as well. Pretty solid on my end so far so good.
Well, I still can't believe that some of you guys find the user run game too easy; my back gets the ball and in no time, two or three LBs (or d-linemen) have shed blocks and are in the backfield. Regardless, I am going to check out your settings to see what I see.

I do agree about the CPU run game though...it needs to be toned-down a bit.

I'll check out your suggestions though....
Advertisements - Register to remove