Old 12-26-2014, 08:35 PM   #758
Rickyfins75
Rookie

Rickyfins75's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Actually, when building Madden slider sets, I rarely finish games. I need to test in CFM but since EA thinks we shouldn't be able modify sliders in-game during a CFM (to cater to online gamers ), I have to exit and make the slider adjustments and then re-start.

My method for slider adjustments is more about observing animations and behaviors. If a behavior/animation isn't right, I know that a modification is in order.

That said, in the game I HAVE finished, I've been able to hold the CPU to the 70-80 yard range in a couple of games and have had exactly one game over 100 yards rushing (my last one - and that was in preseason).

Frankly, I am in the same spot as you where I just need to run through a bunch of games with this one set. It's just hard for me as I don't enjoy this game nearly as much as I do NCAA 14.
From my observations playing 8 games into a season is that the rushing on both sides needs some sort of taming and everything else, and i mean EVERYTHING else, plays beautifully. When you have time id definitely give a run through of some regular season games and take a look at the rushing totals for hum and cpu.The problem for me isnt the numbers being high its that they are always high. I want to hold teams to 60 and get held to 60 once in a while it seems like 100 is a given before the 4th quarter. Im at a standstill on what to do too setting rbk too low = more sacks so idk.