View Single Post
Old 12-29-2014, 09:04 AM   #797
TheWood56
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Did you go with run blocking 1 or zero for human? I found anything over 1 was too easy, but zero was just too hard. Obviously other sliders play a role here too, but if I were you, I'd role with zero and adjust everything else from there if need be. Zero certainly gives you the toughest running game. You could also look to reduce holding, but that would also likely effect pass blocking and CPU run game, but those can obviously be tweaked further by raising CPU run block and pass block for example.

Though your running game was strong 1st half, you only put up 6 points and were down by 18. Why was that? There's other settings I've gone back and forth on to tone down the CPU's All-Madden effectiveness, depending on what you're seeing. For example; lowering WRC by 5 to 35 which directly influences CPU passing game and lowers completion %. Also, lowering reaction time and interceptions by 5-10 to tame CPU coverage. And lastly, lowering run block and fumbles by 5 so they are 25 and 35 respectively, which tones down the CPU run game. Who knows, you may have actually enjoyed the challenge of being down by 18 at the half?

Best of luck.