View Single Post
Old 12-30-2014, 08:52 AM   #1244
rudyjuly2
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75
Re: Madden NFL 15 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (XB1/PS4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NINJAK2
Is there a coach mode available in this version guys? Thinking about trading in 360 version for X1 version but some seem to think the 360/ps3 versions are better...
I had both versions this year and I enjoyed the ps3 version but the ps4 version is better in almost every area. The one thing that bugged me initially about the ps4 was the lack of cutback ability on runs due to heavy player animations. It got better after the patch but there are definitely some nice things in the ps4. Better graphics, camera angles, more dynamic line play, in game saves to name a few. It's not a monster jump up though so keep your expectations down.

The core of both games are very similar. That means your prior experiences will let you know a lot about your feelings for this game. There are still some big legacy issues in both. Both games have very little difference in qbs. In both versions qbs don't show enough differences. On all madden they are all too accurate and on lower levels too stupid. They take too many needless sacks - mainly on screens and 4 vertical plays. The interior DL sucks on both games as you can run it up the gut with too much success regardless of difficulty or sliders. Ps3 is worse though. If you can upgrade cheaply then do it. The game is fun but has its usual flaws.