JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegame19991999
Can I play on all pro
can I take the time down
what system can I just down load them.
1. I doubt that they will work well on AP as they currently stand (mainly concerned about the CPU QBA). If you want to try on AP, go ahead but set CPU QBA at 6. It seems to be OK with the current IG setting.
2. The time is calibrated to give a realistic number of plays (110 total), so I personally wouldn't recommend it.
3. Neither. Due to the criticality of the penalty sliders to make this set work, I have not posted them online.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unforeseenx
My only concern about the interceptions is that the simulated games turn overs don't mirror real life so generating a realistic # of turnovers in game leaves you far behind in the stats. During my Jaguars play through the raiders generated about 14 interceptions in the first season. With interceptions at 35, and without using ballhawk i'd be lucky to get 5.
TOs tend to come in waves with this set, be patient and don't be afraid to user switch to DBs to make the plays (you don't need 'ball hawk' to do this). Bear in mind that 6 NFL teams had less than 10 INTs on the season. I know it doesn't match the sim stats, but I am much more concerned about realistic on-the-field play, not matching EAs sim engine. Call it a design choice, if you will....I know it will affect progression (but user progression is too overpowered anyways, if you ask me).

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegame19991999
How are the plenties
Are you seeing good animations
Assume you mean 'penalties .... honestly, not quite as good as they had been but it's quite refreshing compared to the real life NFL (Numerous Fouls League). I'll take a look at it, but not at the expense of breaking the gameplay (which is concern number 1).

Animations are quite good for AM...I think AP is going to be even better.

Last edited by JoshC1977; 01-02-2015 at 04:57 PM.