Old 01-02-2015, 07:38 PM   #12
cedwebb
MVP

cedwebb's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Intentional Grounding Slider - the key to QB play

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleo
cedwebb, been following your conversations about coach mode for years. I see your remark about using a different speed and threshold than josh, but is that the only thing that is different? What specifically do you have both qb accuracies at? Thank you in advance for your response.
I have both Qb accuracy set at 7 right now and turned the run block up to 40 for both.

I just played a game using the Bills with Emanuel at Qb against the Titans with Whitehurst at Qb. Emanuel was in 60s for a completion percentage while Whitehurst was in the 70s. I have to mention that the titans ran all over me for around 160yds between both rbs and completely wore my defense out. To stop the run at 40 I was having to call the correct defense and commit the line to the right side. Didn't do a very good job obviously. Was fun to try to stop. With that being said Whitehurst didn't have to pass all that much and was never in bad situations because of the running attack they had.

If you bump up to normal speed you will have to make the correct o-line adjustment and blocking assignments with the rbs and TEs. The game is fast and can be brutal on a Qb, but that's the way I prefer it to be. I was only able to sack Whitehurst like twice so that was good.

I may tweak a little more tonight while checking out version 5.