Old 01-03-2015, 06:27 PM   #550
Jarodd21
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpeercy
So I did the thing you hate...played a partial game with HUM Run Block at 5 and Pass Blocking at 80...Murray was going off with 17-85 in only a quarter and a half...Does run block at 5 really make that big of a difference? Also, my defense was getting TORCHED by Brees. He had over 200 in that short time...

Should I go back to 0 for run, but leave pass at 80??? Also, Hum punting at 35...Why? I seem to be hitting punts way too short.
Running the ball can be easy and you probably was getting use to how the gameplay was at 0 but it would have been best to get a bigger sample size just to make sure it wasn't just the Saints D. You can't be too upset with D.Brees lighting you. I would have seen your point if that had of been Geno or some other low rated QB lighting you up but you still need to play more(full) games.. That is the only way we'll find out the issues.

When I had the punts higher the CPU was booming 80 punts like it was nothing so I had to nk choice but to lower it down since we share the same special teams as the CPU in CFM. You just have to try and get the kicking meter as high as you can when you punt. If it continues to be an issue for you raise the punt power up to 40 or 45.