View Single Post
Old 01-05-2015, 11:30 AM   #234
Rickyfins75
Rookie

Rickyfins75's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: FistofRage's Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

I really like the new set. I just think i need some suggestions in order to tweak some things to fit my playstyle. On offense i really cant do much at all. Im getting pressured like crazy and cant make the throws. On defense im getting carved up. Rb's are getting at least 7 yards a carry and the cpu passing is picking me apart. The cpu easily crushes me in score, total yards and TOP. Its almost like im playing just to stop the bleeding. In three straight games i gave up 500 total yards easily. I like the feel and animations but with my laid back playstyle its too wide open. The cpu is unstoppable. Sorry man not trying to complain i just need some help.

Your Set 2 worked well for me. And i really liked Josh's Version 4 hybrid set he uses with your set. I enjoyed the chess match slower pace feel. My only gripe with that set was high rushing totals. He had hum rbk at 35 and cpu rbk at 30. I moved hum rbk to 5 and cpu rbk to 10 but started seeing too many sacks again.

Set 4 is enjoyable it just moves a little fast for me and i feel like im playing on Super All Madden. Im good just not THAT good lol

Last edited by Rickyfins75; 01-05-2015 at 11:44 AM.