View Single Post
Old 01-06-2015, 04:31 AM   #53
Freak123
Pro

OVR: 11
Re: Who are your favorite Silver players?

There are a lot of great silver players in this game but Draymond Green, Gerald Green, Gheorghe Muresan, Giannis Antetokounmpo, Patty Mills and Shawn Bradley really stand out above everyone else to me.

Draymond Green and Giannis Antetokounmpo are my swiss army knifes. They can hit 3's and defend positions 1-4 very well, giving me a lot of versatility. Only difference is Draymond is better defensively but Giannis is a much better athlete and more able to make plays off the dribble.

Gerald Green can obviously do just about everything in regards to scoring and he is simply one of the best players in the entire game, silver or not, at least for me.

Patty Mills can get hot and hit a ton of pull-up 3's, which really suits my playing style.

Lastly, as for Gheorghe Muresan and Shawn Bradley, they were expensive on the Auction House but I decided to give them a try and they are absolute monsters in this game. They get tons of blocks, rebounds and both are very good with their post hooks. It's also very entertaining to see them towering over everyone else on the court, lol.

Just my two cents.

Last edited by Freak123; 01-09-2015 at 01:34 PM.