View Single Post
Old 01-07-2015, 03:45 AM   #19
Nwo4Life75
Banned

OVR: 0
I'm looking for sports games to become true simulations,or at least hope they will lol,I really am a big fan of this site,the reason I like it is,because the staff of this site and my fellow members/gamers are very passionate about sports games as I am and there are no real sites on the internet that are are strictly all about just sports video games,it seems like to me sports video games are a minority when it comes to video games,and it's great site like this that gives the minority to have a forum and discuss just sports video games! I think sports games are going to become better and better in the years to come! They can only get better! I'm hoping that the sports game developers,not including Sony MLB the Show,they will start listening to the huge sports gamer out there and stop giving us a bunch of lip service,a lot of them especially EA sports need to start looking at this site and see what the true die hard sports video game fans have to say! As sports video gamers we need to continue giving our voice the sports video game genre! I think we all can agree on that! The last thing is they say that the ps4 and Xbox one are the most powerful systems ever,no more excuses about systems not having enough power! Put up or shut up!